Cronofy provides a suite of Calendar Synchronization and Scheduling API endpoints along with a series UI Elements to allow you to quickly integrate scheduling into your applications.
Cronofy sits as an information conduit between applications and their user’s calendar service providers.
End-users authorize an application to access their calendar(s) through Cronofy. Cronofy then brokers that access to the application to provide:
- A real-time synchronization engine that tracks activity on connected calendar.
- An authorization model that supports linking multiple calendar accounts.
- A permissions model that ensures applications only get access to the data they need.
- A single API for interacting with calendar data across all connected calendar service providers.
- Web hooks for tracking changes
- Scheduling APIs to help you integrate event the most complex scheduling requirements into your applications.
- Embeddable UI Elements to fast-track development and benefit from UX best practice we’ve learnt from working with thousands of applications.
In This Section
- Getting started with the Cronofy API for Calendar Sync and Scheduling.
- How authorization and authentication works with Cronofy API.
- Basic operations to work with calendars and events.
- How Cronofy can be used to integrated rich scheduling features into your application.
- Push Notifications (Web Hooks) are how Cronofy keeps your application up to date with changes in real-time
- Creating trackable calendar invites.
- The Cronofy browser extension is design to support scheduling from any web application. This section describes how developers can extend their application to offer reliable scheduling support.
- Cronofy currently provides six data centers. One in the USA, the default, and others in Australia, Canada, Germany, Singapore and the United Kingdom. They are run as completely separate instances with no data flow between. This allows you to ensure data is kept within jurisdictional boundaries, eg. the EEA.
- How Cronofy's API pricing works.
- Frequently asked questions about working with the Cronofy service.
- The detailed API reference for all features of the Cronofy API
- The reference for the latest additions to the Cronofy API.
- SDKs for Cronofy for the major development languages and environments.