Alpha API Reference
These are new additions to the Cronofy API that haven’t been used in anger.
We are confident that they work, but are aware they haven’t been hardened by real world usage.
Whilst we do not expect to make any breaking changes once an addition to the API reaches this point this may happen at some point in the future. Therefore, if you are using an alpha feature of the API, please let us know and we can keep you informed of any such changes.
Can’t find the feature you’re looking for? #
The feature has probably been moved into our main API docs
Otherwise contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
In This Section
- Authorization Linking This feature allows the calling application request that the calendar account authorized to be explicitly linked to a pre-existing Cronofy account. This enables combining authorizations across different devices.
- Templating This feature allows event descriptions to contain template values which are evaluated as they are written to the end-users calendar.
- Recurring Events The recurrence parameter on events allows the reading and writing of a recurrence pattern in the destination calendar.
- Smart Invites Extensions to the Smart Invites endpoint.
- Attachments Endpoints for managing event attachments.
- Scheduler Requests The Scheduler Requests end point allows the creation of Scheduler Requests either in the calling application or by using the end user's Scheduler account.
- Organizational Unit Members List all members of an Organzational Unit