Alpha API Reference
These are new additions to the Cronofy API that haven’t been used in anger.
We are confident that they work, but are aware they haven’t been hardened by real world usage.
Whilst we do not expect to make any breaking changes once an addition to the API reaches this point this may happen at some point in the future. Therefore, if you are using an alpha feature of the API, please let us know and we can keep you informed of any such changes.
Can’t find the feature you’re looking for? #
The feature has probably been moved into our main API docs
Otherwise contact email@example.com for help.
In This Section
- This feature allows the calling application request that the calendar account authorized to be explicitly linked to a pre-existing Cronofy account. This enables combining authorizations across different devices.
- Sequences are a means of defining a series of events which should be scheduled. The Sequenced Availability API allows an application to find availability for each step in this sequence.
- Extensions to the Smart Invites end-point.
- Bookable Events describe specific times that can offered for scheduling. Along with having both time and duration then can also be used to track registrations for events and thus have an optional capacity to limit the number of registrations.
- The Scheduling Conversation API end point is designed to support the scheduling of appointments and sessions within the flow of a chat conversation or similar.