Alpha API Reference
These are new additions to the Cronofy API that haven’t been used in anger.
We are confident that they work, but are aware they haven’t been hardened by real world usage.
Whilst we do not expect to make any breaking changes once an addition to the API reaches this point this may happen at some point in the future. Therefore, if you are using an alpha feature of the API, please let us know and we can keep you informed of any such changes.
Can’t find the feature you’re looking for? #
The feature has probably been moved into our main API docs
Otherwise contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
In This Section
- This feature allows the calling application request that the calendar account authorized to be explicitly linked to a pre-existing Cronofy account. This enables combining authorizations across different devices.
- This feature allows event descriptions to contain template values which are evaluated as they are written to the end-users calendar.
- Subscribe to receive notifications based on event transitions
- The recurrence parameter on events allows the reading and writing of a recurrence pattern in the destination calendar.
- Extensions to the Smart Invites endpoint.
- Details about connecting Office 365 calendars via Microsoft's Graph API.