Scheduling Conversations ALPHA
The Scheduling Conversation API endpoint is designed to support the scheduling of appointments and sessions within the flow of a chat conversation or similar.
A typical flow in chat tool would be as follows.
- User @grace initiates session with chat command, eg:
meet @karl next tuesday
- The chat service creates a scheduling conversation with two participants, @grace and @karl.
- The chat service then queries the
participant.possible_actionsmethod for each participant. If the action
slots_selectis available then available slots are offered to that participant.
- The chat service updates the participant record with the chosen slots.
- When the final slot choice has been made, events are created or smart invites are sent to the participants.
- The scheduling conversation is now complete
In This Section
- Creates a Scheduling Conversation in an initial state.
- Retrieve the current state of a scheduling conversation.
- This endpoint provides a list of slots available to be offered to participants in the conversation.
- Enables the recording of an individual participant's choice of slots.
- A scheduling_conversations object is added to the existing create channel endpoint allow your application to subscribe to scheduling conversation notifications for a particular account.