Sequenced Scheduling ALPHARequired plan: Growth
Sequences are a means of defining a series of events which should be scheduled. The Sequenced Availability API allows an application to find availability for each step in this sequence.
A typical workflow of Sequenced Availability would be:
- User defines sequence of events to schedule with desired attendees.
- Application checks Availability for sequence for desired events each with a unique
- Application renders options to user to select from.
- User makes selection of sequence.
- Application upserts events in attendees calendars using selected option and
sequence_idas a lookup for each event.