Enterprise ConnectRequired plan: Growth
Enterprise Connect allows you to gain access to the calendars of an entire organization. This eliminates the need to have each calendar user in an organization individually grant access to their calendar.
An administrator grants you access to their domain and you can use this permission to retrieve
access_tokens to calendar accounts on that domain. The
access_token can then be used against any endpoint in the Cronofy API.
Enterprise Connect currently supports the following platforms:
- Office 365
In This Section
- In order to gain access to the calendars of a domain with an Enterprise Connect account it must be authorized by an administrator of that domain.
- Access Tokens are issued as specified in section 4.1.3 of RFC 6749, authentication is performed by including your client_id and client_secret, as issued by Cronofy, within the body of the request.
- Access Tokens are refreshed as specified in section 6 of RFC 6749, authentication is performed by including your client_id and client_secret, as issued by Cronofy, within the body of the request.
- When authenticated for an Enterprise Connect account, a short lived `code` can be obtained for an account or resource that can then be exchanged for an `access_token` and `refresh_token` for the account or resource.
- The resources (rooms and equipment) associated with an Enterprise Connect account can be listed via the resources endpoint.