EventsRequired plan: Starter
Interacting with the events in a user’s calendars.
In This Section
- Free-busy Returns a list of free-busy information across all of a users calendars.
- Read Events Returns a list of events across all of a users calendars.
- Create or Update Event Creates or updates an event within a user's calendar.
- Delete Event Deletes an event from a user's calendar.
- Bulk Delete Events Delete events that you are managing from the user's calendars in bulk.
- Participation Status Changes the status of a user's participation in an event
- Delete External Event Deletes an externally managed event from a user's calendar.
- Edit External Events Allows the editing of external events, ie those not created through the Cronofy API connection.