Interacting with the events in a user’s calendars.
In This Section
- Returns a list of free-busy information across all of a users calendars.
- Returns a list of events across all of a users calendars.
- Creates or updates an event within a user's calendar.
- Deletes an event from a user's calendar.
- Delete events that you are managing from the user's calendars in bulk.
- Changes the status of a user's participation in an event
- Deletes an externally managed event from a user's calendar.
- Allows the editing of external events, ie those not created through the Cronofy API connection.