AvailabilityRequired plan: Emerging
The Availability API endpoints provide tools for finding times for one or more people and/or resources.
In This Section
- Inspects calendars to determine the common availablity for people within the specified periods of time.
- Inspects calendars to determine the common availability for a number of pre-defined events.
- Returns a URL to a form where a user can select their preferred date and time for an event based upon live availability information.
- Returns a URL to a form where a user can select their preferred date and time for a sequence of events based upon live availability information.
- Available Periods allow your application to record fixed time periods when you want to make a user available for scheduling purposes.
- Availability Rules allow the capturing of regular available hours for a person or resource.
- Bookable Events describe specific times that can offered for scheduling. Along with having both time and duration then can also be used to track registrations for events and thus have an optional capacity to limit the number of registrations.