The Scheduling API end-points provide tools for finding times for one or more people and/or resources.
In This Section
- Inspects calendars to determine the common availablity for people within the specified periods of time.
- Returns an URL to a form where a user can select their preferred date and time for an event based upon live availability information.
- Creates a Cronofy hosted calendar and returns bearer OAuth tokens for use with the API.
- Available Periods allow your application to record fixed time periods when you want to make a user available for scheduling purposes.
- Availability Rules allow the capturing of regular available hours for a person or resource.