1.12.0SlotPicker tzid support
tzid option can now be passed to the SlotPicker, overriding the browser default.
Updating internal dependencies to latest versions, including some security updates.
- Events that trigger a log (
error) now also trigger a notification callback.
- Slot Picker now triggers a
no_slots_found notification when an availability query returns an empty result. Details in the docs.
1.10.0Customisable week start day for AvailabilityRules and AvailabilityViewer
Adds the new
initialisation option that enables custom week-start-days. Full details for this option can be found in the docs
1.9.4Handle profile-revoke errors
Streamlined response handling when revoking profiles using the Calendar Sync UI Element. Fixes a bug where successful revoke-requests were triggering an
element_token error and not updating the UI.
1.9.3Handle events with no name
Adds a sensible fallback for events created without a
summary value (which would previously cause the Agenda View to crash).
1.9.2Availability Viewer optional config
config.end_time are reverted to being optional initialisation options (reverses a change to enhanced validation in v1.9.0 that made them required).
1.9.1Availability Rules bugfix
Fixes a bug introduced in 1.9.0 where unknown availability rule IDs were causing the Availability Rules UI Element to show an error rather than creating a new rule.
1.9.0Improved error handling
Adds greater detail to configuration errors, and introduces optional log-levels (controlled by the new
) allowing developers to choose the verbosity of the logs produced by the UI Elements.
1.8.1Date localization scoping
Making use of locales more tightly scoped to their context to prevent mutating
moment global settings (for
1.7.21Time zone aware mock data
Fixes a bug where mock data was not being correctly rendered in certain time zones.
1.7.19Availability Rules day names
Fixes a bug where the day names were not being localized for the Availability Rules UI Element.
Adds some additional prefixed class names to enable easier customization with CSS - for more details, see the customization documentation
type="button" attribute to all buttons within the elements’ markup, allowing UI Elements to be rendered inside html forms.
1.7.12Availability Viewer DST fixes
Improves handling of Daylight Saving Time (DST) switchover in the Availability Viewer element.
- Correct time-labels for DST switchover week.
- Sensible slot fallback for DST transition period (1am - 2am).
- Query-cropping correctly adjusts to display-period for DST-switchover week.
1.7.11Availability Viewer bugfix
- Fixes a bug where slot-selections a day either side of the visible period are still displayed after navigating between weeks.
1.7.10Availability Rules bugfixes
- Correctly display rules that end at midnight.
- Correctly calculates availability when rules don’t match provided duration. (e.g. rule starts at 09:15, but the element is displaying with a duration of 60 or 30.).
1.7.9Agenda View enhancements
- Fixes a bug where scrollable ‘events’ view was too tall on certain screen sizes (and therefore overflowing).
- Performance enhancements.
- Fixes a bug where Availability Viewer legend would be hidden for certain browsers.
- Improves general cross-browser consistency.
- Fixes overflow-bug in Availability Viewer when on small screens.
- Availability Rules columns correctly calculate width when browser is resized.
- Dependency version updates.
1.7.4Slot Picker response count
Removes the need to apply a
value to allow more than 20 slots per response. New default limit is 200, matching the API
1.7.0Availability Viewer unrestricted slot selection
Adds a new
that allows for unrestricted selection of slots - overriding normal availability-based behavior.
1.6.1Calendar Sync enhancement
When the Calendar Sync element is called with the
is applied to the profile authorization URL automatically.
UI Elements now support localization into the following languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Filtering deleted calendars from calendar lists.
- Correcting position calculation for overflow slot target.
1.5.0single_profile option for Calendar Sync (and bug fixes)
single_profile option added.
- Better handling for empty availability responses.
- Fix for UI issue when Availability Rules are assigned to a removed profile.
1.4.1User-editable Availability Viewer window
bounds_control option added
- Setting a 24hr (midnight-midnight) window is now possible
- Improved timezone handling
1.3.6Available via NPM
1.3.5Availability Rules calendar selector
All label in the
included calendars box consistent with the behaviour of availability rules by removing
1.3.2Availability Viewer slot results
Addresses the issue of big queries hitting the 200-slots limit by increasing the number of useable slots returned to the viewer.
1.3.0Time zone option for Availability Viewer
tzid parameter that allows the Availability Viewer to be initialised with a specific time zone. If
tzid is declared, the time zone will be displayed in the footer of the Element.
Note: using this new
tzid option will cause the Availability Viewer to render in a timezone that may not match the timezone of the user’s computer. Be sure to highlight this to the user.
Fixes a bug where available periods starting on a Sunday were causing the Availability Viewer to display the preceding week (with no availability) on load.
1.2.3Smarter overrun calculation handles cross-dateline days
Slots that ‘overrun’ the end of the visible period are found using a
moment.diff() between the end of the period and the end of the slot.
This method failed to account for days that crossed the dateline. It now does.
Slot heights were far too high for the
interval: 15; duration: 30 combo.
Now, an hour will always be
60px high, and the slots will be divided accordingly.
1.2.0callback for rules
- triggered on successful ‘rules saved’ response from API
1.1.2sniffing timezone for mock data
1.1.0Time Zone Translation
time zone display in Availability Rules footer
translations moved into
time zone translation handler
1.0.0UI Elements v1.0.0
The release of UI Elements v1.0.0 marks an important transition from prototype to full-fledged product. We have been able to shape the Elements into a robust suite suitable for use in any application environment.
The changes from v0 to v1 are designed to enable a more flexible and customizable set of Elements, as well as providing a solid platform for future expansion. The new config option standardizes many of the more ad-hoc options from early versions, and all style-related options have been moved to the styles option. The callback format has also been amended to support multiple notification types from a single Element, paving the way for richer and deeper integrations.
Find out more in the Upgrade Guide, including the upgrade steps for those using older versions.