You may invite users into your Organizational Unit, if you need to share their availability. This could be when you would like to:
How to invite users? #
Please head to your Organizational Unit Settings (OU) and select the “Accounts” tab and then click on “Invite Users”. Once you have entered the email address, please select a role to assign to the new user.
User roles #
- can view and access all of the Organizational Unit Settings below:
- can not view and access the Organizational Unit Settings.
- can schedule on behalf of others.
- can schedule on behalf of groups using the OU’s Group Rules (but they can not use the ‘Public link’ for the Groups).
- has full access to an Application including
client_secretand editing of details.
Developer Admin #
- has access to all Applications associated with the Organizational Unit and the ability to create new ones.
Scheduler Admin #
- can view and access the Scheduling settings below:
- can not access Accounts settings and Edit Scheduling Settings such as enabling the “Availabilty Sharing” feature etc.
For more information about Developer roles, please click here.